Sales & Marketing
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieving sales target provided by the management.
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the sales target.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Develop and enforce established policies and procedures.
- Establish operational strategies to meet quality and customer service standards.
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Involve in all aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Co-ordinate with all related department to maximize the output
- Analyze and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Demand planning for perishable and bulk.
- MBA/ Post Graduate/Graduate in any discipline.
6 to 8 year(s)
- 2 years experience in a supervisory role.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- Quick decision maker.
- Aggressive in Sales.
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Others benefit as per policy.