Arts, Design, Media
Job Location: Head Office, Gulshan
- Drive positive PR for the Bank by maintaining strong media relationship
- Gather market intelligence, PR monitoring and media insight
- Agency briefing and execute PR campaigns as per approved plan
- Prepare PR calendar and ensure those activities are rolled out to attain target PR value
- Prepare external contents in collaboration with value centers and obtain necessary approvals
- Stop negative PR with relationship management and clout
- Master’s in Business (Marketing) or any other relevant subjects from leading business school/university. No third Division/Class in academic records.
- Minimum 3-6 year(s) working experience in any reputed Advertisement Agency/MNC/FMCG/Telecom industry in related field. 1-2 years’ working experience in a Commercial Bank will be preferred.
- Competencies & skills:
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Excellent skills in MS Excel